We are a personal finance blog offering the latest articles on finance advice, personal finance & money management tips. Being a finance blog for more than a decade, the goal is to help our readers to find a better financial solution to secure a better future & financial independence for all. So, always looking for finance bloggers and writers to help us in the mission. We accept quality guest posts from other bloggers and businesses.
To submit your guest post, mail me at email@example.com.
We accept guest posts on relevant topics only and when they reach the editorial guidelines and articles offering fresh & unique information on personal finance, money saving tips, mortgage, investment, insurance, budgeting and anything related to finance & money.
We are dedicated to providing “solutions for every financial issue & sustainable living” through quality advice. The aim is to help individuals lead to a higher quality of financial life.
If you are an experienced blogger or writer and love personal finances, I would love to hear and publish your guest post article.
Note – Any commercial link interest will be considered as advertisement offer. So if you need any help to promote your finance website, service or product feel free to contact me now.
Guidelines for Submitting Guest Posts
Sharing information and articles makes our community stronger while empowering all to live a life free from financial issues. Hence we accept guest posts for qualified contributors and bloggers. Please read the below content guidelines prior to submission.
- Your post must be original, informative, and exclusive to our blog. Once the article is published, you will not share that article with any other blog. We reserve the right to delete or edit the published article as per the changes/updates we need. We reserve the right not to use your post at any moment.
- Only one backlink to your personal website in the content or in the author bio whichever better suits is allowed. You can add links to a few relevant resources as needed. You also need to link articles already published in our blog.
- The article must at least 1500 words with a proper layout, which include images, headings, and sub-heading. Articles above 2000 words are appreciated. Also, you need to share your guest post url in all your social profiles for mutual benefit.
- The article must be written for readers, not over-optimized for search engines/keyword stuffed. Only one backlink is permitted per article, but It is not permanent. We may remove the link without prior information.
- We value the content written in easy-to-read American or British English. We will reject any guest post submission with grammar mistakes, typo errors, and other basic writing problems.
IMPORTANT: Your guest post article must creative and with a unique approach to the topic or something noteworthy. We do not accept articles that offer simple, common sense, or rephrased information available elsewhere.
We are open to any advertisement offer and always ready to discuss any opportunity to help your website reach the mass audience. To discuss advertising on Basic Finance Care, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories currently accepted:
- Managing Debt & Building Credit
- Financial Education & Budgeting
- Financial Independence & Money Management
- Making Money, Saving and Spending Tips
- Family, Kids & Money
- Children & Money
- Preparing for Retirement
- Financial Scams & Avoiding Them
How to submit your guest post?
Start with the first step, read the above guest post guidelines before you decide to do the guest post with our finance blog. Better you send us a proposal with the topic, targeted audience, and blog title/target keywords at email@example.com.
You need to wait for 1-2 working days before we approve your proposal or give you feedback. Do not just send straight the article. In such cases, you will never receive a reply from us, and your email will go straight to our spam folder.
Once you have our email feedback, go on, and write your content as per the writing guidelines (above). Be sure your content includes a proper interlinking and meta description of 100-150 characters.
If you’re fascinated by our mission, we’re always looking for businesses and professionals, even students passionate about a financial topic.