As a woman of today, we don’t give ourselves the time we deserve. This is partly because of our busy schedules and partly for the ever-increasing prices of beauty treatments. Not every one of us can afford a full day of rejuvenating ourselves at a day spa because of our budgets. But hey, that doesn’t mean we can’t have one. Yes, you heard it right!
Pampering yourself shouldn’t be a breaking-the-bank kind of situation. And, no it doesn’t mean you have to use cheap products to save money. There are many smart ways to get take care of your personal health in less.
Here are some of the ways you can pamper yourself without spending a fortune:
Say no to the spa, hello to home-made treatments
You have all the ingredients to make a great homemade beauty treatment just like the spa. Forget paying a fortune for beauty treatments at a spa, just go to your kitchen and treat yourself to a healthy home-made makeover with natural ingredients. We don’t have to buy those expensive beauty products, the daily ingredients that we already have will suffice. After all, natural beauty is always appreciated.
Use natural face masks not beauty creams
We know that our skin loves the routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Here are some of the ways you can do it at home:
- For cleansing and exfoliating the face, natural yogurt is your answer. Yogurt can be mixed with oatmeal and a little bit of honey to form a moisturizing and gently exfoliating formulation.
- Otherwise, you can also mash some avocado and mix it with yogurt to make a mask. Use it along with warm water and apply it on your face and neck areas with a cotton ball. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes till it dries off.
- You can take care of those dark circles under your eyes with just keeping two slices of cucumber on your eyes.
- When you feel the mask has dried you can just splash your face with some cold water. It makes a wonderful toner you can also try rose water if available.
- You can add a few drops of lemon juice (in case of oily skin type) or cucumber juice (in case of normal skin type) to the cold water and use a cotton ball to apply. Then your regular moisturizer will do the rest of the work.
Manicure and pedicure right at your home!
You can get an exquisite moisturizing and exfoliating treatment for your hands and feet by just mashing a few strawberries with one or two tablespoons of oil along with a tablespoon of sea salt. Massage this aromatic combination on your hands and feet properly. Make sure you reach all the corners to properly moisturize.
Who says you need to go to a spa?
A spa bath can do wonders for you. It can help you relax, get rid of the tiredness in the muscles and it will also help you de-stress. You will feel rejuvenated and relaxed after you are through this home-made spa session, only you get it a lot cheaper.
Here is how you can do it:
- Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water. Add your favorite essential oil to the tub to hydrate and moisten your body.
- Light some candles and put some soft music to set the mood.
- Get into the tub and soak for a minimum of 40 to 45 minutes. Clear your mind of any stress, just relax.
- Exfoliate your skin with a body scrub to rub off any dry patches and get your skin, a natural glow.
- Get out of the bathtub and dry yourself off with a soft towel.
Save Money on Spa Sessions
If you really want to visit a spa in your budget there are some wonderful ways to do it. You can sign-up for the spa programs to enjoy member discounts and freebies. Some spa offers members-only benefits that can save you money in the long run.
You can also check out the discounts and special offers on their websites and social media pages. You can also get recommendations from friends and family for the spa they go to. They might give a discount. Also, you can also find coupons to get discounts on services.
Look for budget-friendly spa nearby where you can enjoy the pamper time without compromising on quality.
You don’t have to go to an actual spa, just sit back at your home and use the natural ingredients that are sitting in your fridge and give yourself a lovely beauty makeover. Additionally, you can find the spa that easily fits in your budget. There are many ways to save money on a spa.
What do you think about it?